Wednesday 22 August 2007

Identikit People


In an historical setting here is a certain person made up Identikit style...



Isn't this nice! The concept has been around for a while now, at http://www.weeworld.com, and a number of people have used them. This one is a bit of a cheat, however, because I have taken the edited image and made it my own, and then turned the glass of wine into a silver goblet with a wafer disc (What does this represent? See the previous post). The Weeworld has books or art, and I have both, plus I have put me on to the canvas.

Anyway Elena and I did one together, another cheat, with her favourite type of hat, her favourite setting and the rabbit represents me. She is of course drinking wine and has a handbag. Even the shoes are rabbit shoes.



I will, however, on places like Faithspace and the National Unitarian Fellowship discussion boards, continue to use my small Brahma Avatar, because it has four heads and represents plurality, as well as coming from a religion different from Christianity.

No comments: